GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

3 posters

application

kllerx

application Empty application

Post  kllerx Wed May 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Username:René
    Minecraft Username:kllerx
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator).moderator
    Timezone:0
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:2-3 hours
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:3 years
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:
    3 days
    .::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?19 unicersitie
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?it is my native language
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum).the ideal staff need to be trusted nice en need to be online each day. he need to help members whith questions and of course they need to play legit. they need to tolorate the rules and they need to have respect for everyone.they also need to be prepared for everyone and of course they dont need to cheat anything. if members do not follow the rules the staff need to give him a warning if he does it again they need to kick or ban him.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum).i am a good player that respects everyone in the game and outside the game i also listen to the rules by myself if i dont follow the rules i will send a message to the owner that i did that and i will be a member again. also i just want to play and have fun with you guys.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum).i give them 100 dollar in game and i would say that they need to stop
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i give him first a warning if he does it again i wil give him a kick if he does it another time i will give him a ban. if he comes online on another account i will give him a IP-BAN. cause i dont like people that dont follow the rules. cause i think everyone needs to play honest and fair.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i will ask the name of the rule breaker and if he comes online i will pay my attention on him. with the untouchable command
    and if i see that he is doing what the member sayd i will give the member a reward like: 1 diamond or a bit of money in game. cause i think that the member that notified the rule breaker earnd a reward if he didnt tell it he was doing it over and over and over.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).then i ask it back and if he doesnt give it back i will give him a 5 minute ban. cause the real owner lost 1 diamond and diamonds are pretty rare resources.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).i will give him a warning again and if he does it again i will give him a kick or i give him a ban cause i think it needs to pe peacefull on the server and i want it to stay peacefull
    DrSaint
    DrSaint

application Empty Re: application

Post  DrSaint Wed May 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Not to be rude, but the 19 and University* sound like a blatant lie.
    kllerx

application Empty dr saint

Post  kllerx Thu May 10, 2012 9:35 am

it isnt a lie i live now in the netherlands for 5 years there you can go to the university if you are 18.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am