GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

McTrapMasters Application

McTrapmaster
    McTrapmaster

McTrapMasters Application Empty McTrapMasters Application

Post  McTrapmaster Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 am

1:McTrapMaster

2:McTrapMaster

3:Moderator

4:Eastern

5:4 or 5

6:Around 1/2 a year

7:2 weeks

8:Im 13 in the 8th grade

9:Yes english is my native language

10:The ideal staff would be friendly, helpful, active, and not chose sides. They would also be fun to play minecraft with like some staff i know

11:im more focused on others than myself and i hate it when people destroy others stuff and i just love to play minecraft

12: i'd tell them to take it to another server if they want to keep it up if not then let them play because i dont want the world chat spammed up because two people want to act like children

13: i'd address the problem then if its not that bad id tell them to get away if its major id report to owner so he can decide what the punishment should be

14: id find the member and see both sides of the story and the evidence before deciding who's telling the truth if i cant decide id report to a staff member of a higher rank then me

15: id tell them to keep it to themselves so they can keep them away from raiders that will be trying to get at the diamonds if he continues ill ask another staff member of their opinion for what to do
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

McTrapMasters Application Empty Re: McTrapMasters Application

Post  Gengarx33 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm