GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Rebelraider1 application!

rebelraider1
    rebelraider1

Rebelraider1 application! Empty Rebelraider1 application!

Post  rebelraider1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: rebelraider1
    Minecraft Username: reberaider1
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator).Moderator
    Timezone: North america
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: 7 to 8 hours
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:
    2 months
    .::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 12 and my eduacation 6th grade
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? Yes english is my native language
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). The most powerful people on the server
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I respect the rules and try to make everyone happy

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). I would fine out te
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).I would Tell him to stop doing it before a ban
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would say why has he doing it i would him/her 3 times before a ban
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). i would say dont say that or they will com after you
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I would say calm down or i would kikck him 3 times before a temp ban
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Rebelraider1 application! Empty Re: Rebelraider1 application!

Post  Gengarx33 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 am

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:44 am