Finative Staff Application.

Finative

Finative Staff Application.

Post  Finative on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 am

Username: Finative

Minecraft Username: Finative

Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator). Moderator

Timezone: Central, USA

How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: I am online almost all day long.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 - 3 months

How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: 1 Day, i just found the server.

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 14 years old, 9th grade freshman.

2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?
    Yes, english is my native language.

3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). A staff that respects the players, helps them and resolves issues that arise in the server. The staff doesnt abuse their powers and break the rules themselves, and boot people/ban people for no reason. When the staff responds when a player reports griefing or another player is using a modded client/mods.

4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I am experienced in mineshafter servers, and i can be trusted with such high powers as this position of moderator requires. You could count on me to be always active in some way, whether it be on the server, or in the forums answering questions and giving updates. I know I just joined this server, but I really think I can bring some good balance into the server in the staff position.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum).
    Find out what the main problem is, and stop it at its source. If its a PVP issue, and they're saying they have glitched items, i can check their inventory and the chests they have to see if they do. If it is griefing issues, then i can force the player that griefed to unclaim the land, then jail them for a fit time for their consequences.

2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). Give them a warning for their first offence, then for the second jail them or give them a 30 minute ban. I would do this because the rules are in place for a reason, not to be taken loosely. They do the crime, they pay the time. #1 motto for staff.

3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would have a chat with the member that is being accused, get his story, then chat with the reporter, to get his story. I would do this so I could get a full analysis of what happened, and how the situation can be taken care of.

4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would ask the person where exactly they found the diamonds, and check their inventory for more suspicious items. Then add them to a watch list that could be created for mods/ admins to keep an eye on suspicious players.

5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I would jail them for it, and tell them not to speak to me that way, let alone any other player in the server as that is a rule that has been set by you (Gengar) and shouldn't be broken.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope to talk to you soon!
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Finative Staff Application.

Post  Gengarx33 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm really liking the application, however, I just met you, and I have no trust in you.
    Play in the server for at least 2 weeks, and I'll see what I should do.

You god damn Gypsies.

Finative

Post  Finative on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Alright, thanks for even the slightest consideration Smile
    I will be as active as I said in my application.
    Thanks!
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 am

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

You god damn Gypsies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content