adrienvesely staff application

adrienvesely

adrienvesely staff application

Post  adrienvesely on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Adrienvesely
    adrienvesely
    any as long as i can help!
    central
    as many as possible but if i had to say once a day for a long time.
    1 year
    About a day after it was made.
    13 and 7th.
    English is my language .
    Ihe ideal staff is someone who wont give into begging not too strict but is still strict and WILL NOT GRIEF EVER!!! they will be on alot and will help if truly needed check out others stuff and listen to new ideas and maybe test them out and will stop griefers.

I am qualified because i will stop griefers,hackers and spammers and i have builted cites and i have never griefed well... maybe i have once but hey he griefer my 4 hour town so i was MAD. but i will be alot of help.

I would find out what it was about say it was about them stealing some diamond and he dropped it i would give one diamond and hopefully that would help.

Ask how why when and give them a warning and if he did it again i would kick and again temporary BAN him but that depends what it was.

Ask who ask when ask why see if they are still on if not tell you if they are i would hear their side of the story if really bad temporary BAN not so much warning if minor give warning.

I would tp to them and check it out congratulate them and look around for any rule breaks and tell him to watch out and leave.

I would give them 2 warnings see why they are doing it and if they keep doing it spam them and if still kick then AND IF STILLLL temporary BAN or tell you.
    I just hope mine was good enough!!

Last edited by adrienvesely on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of Heart)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] my life
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Re: adrienvesely staff application

Post  Gengarx33 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Application denied.
    ~Topic locked.

You god damn Gypsies.

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 am