GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

5 posters

Simba_703's application

Simba_703

Simba_703's application Empty Simba_703's application

Post  Simba_703 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:17 pm

::Application::.
    Username: Simba_703
    Minecraft Username: Simba_703
    Position Applying For:(Administrator or Moderator). I would like to apply for Moderator.
    Timezone:
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: Ten hours a day.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:About one year.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:I played about three weeks.

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? My age is 16 and im in 11. I mostly get A's and B's.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English is my native language.I get A's in English
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). In my honest opinion the ideal staff member for GengaCraft is being respectful to everyone. I also believe that they need to be loyal and always try their 100% best at everything they do. GengaCraft staff should never let anyone down if the user’s need assisted. I believe the staff members should try their best to stop greefers and hackers and anyone who does not obey the rules.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I am loyal, respectful and do my 100% best at everything I do. I am always *Here to Help*. I will never turn anyone down. I will always respond to greefing problems and take care of them.Before I have been a staff member on another server so I'm prepared.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). I would tell them to grow up and not fight because in Gengacraft we are all family and to tell them to to not argue or fight.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would tell them why did you do it and if it's not that big of a problem i wouldn't
    punish him or her.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would warn him or her to stop and if they dont I would ban them in a short period of time.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would go stealth mode and spy on him or her and warn them if you do that again I will ban him or her.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I would tell them to please not to curse and don't disrespect any member or staff.

.::Conclusion::.
    Any thing that doesn't follow this guideline, will lead to their application to be denied. All requirements must be followed,
    NotTypical
    NotTypical

Simba_703's application Empty HAAHHAHAHHAHAH

Post  NotTypical Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm

You copied half of crazykid's Application, lol. Don't copy other peoples applications, just be yourself.
    Crazykid1099

Simba_703's application Empty Re: Simba_703's application

Post  Crazykid1099 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Read my application then read HIS application e.e

Just letting you know before you decide -_-
    Nandopwn0
    Nandopwn0

Post  Nandopwn0 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 am

lol .
    CONTAMlNATlON

Post  CONTAMlNATlON Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Simba @ Mod Very Happy
    Simba_703

Post  Simba_703 Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Did I get accepted?
    CONTAMlNATlON

Post  CONTAMlNATlON Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm

"You copied half of crazykid's Application, lol. Don't copy other peoples applications, just be yourself."

I think you have to re do the application, but just wait for genga to read and reply.
    Simba_703

Post  Simba_703 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

CONTAMlNATlON wrote:"You copied half of crazykid's Application, lol. Don't copy other peoples applications, just be yourself."

I think you have to re do the application, but just wait for genga to read and reply.
    ok thanks man
    CONTAMlNATlON

Post  CONTAMlNATlON Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Check mine out simba <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm