GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

Application

DeadMiner18

Application

Post  DeadMiner18 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am

Username:DeadMiner18
    Minecraft Username:DeadMiner18
    Position Applying For: "(Administrator or Moderator). I don't mind what position I would prefer Admin but I can be a Mod.
    Timezone:GMT+10
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: 4 hours a day every day.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:since released
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: 2 months

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 14 and in 8th grade
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?yes
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? "(150 words minimum)." The ideal staff for me would be someone who follows the rules exactly, does not cheat, dosent ban someone they just dont like them or just the easy way out.Plays regularly. No abusing players. No giving players special benefits. Listens to higher ranks. Is kind and friendly. Known amongst other players. trustworthy and dependable. Helps when any player needs help that is 'Legal' to give out. No using any hacks. Is fair on rule breakers. Listens to complaints. Likeable. I admit the faction im in is unliked and I have been banned for mistaking griefing and raiding resulting in a ban but that was an accident and I am truly sorry but i love this server and I play on it alot and would like if i could become a staff for this server. I hope being banned could be overlooked but ultimately it was my fault and this is what I think an ideal staff member should be like.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? "(100 words minimum). What I think qualifies me is that I have never cheated or used hacks(dont know how to on my computer) I am a good PVPier. I know what it is like being an admin for a server on minecraft with annoying people who break the rules constantly just to annoy us but I manage these problems with a cool head. I am trustworthy and dependable. I enjoy helping other players with their problems. I play on this server alot and know how it goes. I listen to complaints. I'm not racist or sexest in anyway and cant stand it when other players are.
    .::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? "(50 words minimum).I would first order them to stop arguing and tell me what happened. If one supposedly broke one of the rules I would see if Gengarx or other staff were online and consult with them what we thought was happening. If it turned out one did cheat I would first give them a warning/temp ban then if this cheating continued I would ban them and let them try to request a unban.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?"(50 words minimum).I would ask questions to see if they were telling the truth like when who eg. If the supposed rule-breaker was online at that moment I would consult that player and see there side of the story. If indeed that player was cheating I would give him a warning or temp ban and if continued I would Permanently ban the player. If it didn't turn out true I would ask the reporter that it turned out your statement was false and if it was a silly misunderstanding I would let them both go of freely but if the player who reported the other player lied I would temporarily ban that player.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? "(50 words minimum).If they were just a show off player I would let them off but if they were hacking I would tell them that if they are hacking and wed know it they will be banned of gengarcraft for life and would have to request that it be lifted off.And then I would consult this supposed hacking amongst other admins and mods and get Gengarx to use the anti-hacking plugin. Then if they were hacking i would permanently ban the player from Gengarcraft.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).
    I would skip giving a warning as they would know this is breaking the rules and temporarily ban the for say 20 minutes and when the come back if they continue I would increase the time of a temp ban ect.ect.
    If it continued I would say next time you do this I will permanently ban you. If they stop all good they just have a bad reputation but if continues they will be permanently banned of Gengarcraft.

Last edited by DeadMiner18 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crazykid1099

Re: Application

Post  Crazykid1099 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Good Application, few mistakes and fix timezone

Timezone is not *Southern Hemisphere*

DeadMiner18

Post  DeadMiner18 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Sorry friend told me it was. Do you by any chance know what Australia's Timezone is?

SphinX_AU

Post  SphinX_AU on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 pm

GMT10+ for Melb, Syd and Bris...

DeadMiner18

Post  DeadMiner18 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks Mate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 pm