GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

I didnt do anything. I was not let to explain or talk

coolkid576

I didnt do anything. I was not let to explain or talk

Post  coolkid576 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:07 am

I walked into an open house n there was paintings on the ground. There was nothing blocking me so i went in and got some. Then, there were to buttens entiteled dinner and desert. Me and my friend hit them a few times and got some food. Then, my friend left. I pushed food one more time and it then blew up. Someone came in and tried to kill me and i didnt want to lose all of my diamonds so i went home where i deposited my items. He then told Admins that I greifed him and blew up his house. The admins that were on did not listen to me or my side of the story. If i said anything i was told to shut up. Then they banned me after someone that had just logged on and had not been playing when it occuredsaid that I did it. I find that thi is unfair.I did not grief him. I was not the one who blew it up, either. At most, this was a raid, which is allowed on the server. I have been playing for over a month Very Happy wish to be unbanned. Thank you. Very Happy
    napnosaj

Re: I didnt do anything. I was not let to explain or talk

Post  napnosaj on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 am

First of all, we did listen to your side.
    Second of all, raid = taking over someone else land.
    Lastly, We didn't ban you for the paintings. We checked that you griefed to get into the paintings room. There was no way you could of used the door, so you broke the red wool to get in. You can't say no to that because we had proof.

-Nap
    That's right, I have a Signature which means I'm cool.

P.S. Don't talk to NotTypical, hes a nerd [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I have a dragon too, please help it grow!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Apparently another staff has banned you as well. Someone reported to me and notified me that he was griefed and my Anti-Griefing mod showed that it was you. Thus I banned you.

I also had a similar experience with you about raiding before. To raid, you need to claim their faction land first, otherwise, I will ban you.

You god damn Gypsies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:47 am