GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Applax's Staff Application

Applax

Applax's Staff Application Empty Applax's Staff Application

Post  Applax Mon May 14, 2012 11:11 am

.::Application::.

Username: Applax

Minecraft Username: Applax11

Position Applying For: Doesn't matter to be honest. Moderator or Administrator.

Timezone: (-5:00) Eastern Time zone US and Canada.

How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: About 4-5 Hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since minecraft Pre-Alpha 0.3.0

How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: Well I'd say for about a week..

.::Important Questions::.

1. What is your age and your current level of education?: I am 15, I'm currently in Highschool.

2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?: English is, I can speak SOME Dutch.

3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum): Well I don't know about 150 Words, but I think that it would be a Member who can be trusted throughout gengaCraft, A member who shows respect and likes to be respected, also an member who follows by the rules thus meaning that he/she has used no hacks during the gameplay of GengaCraft and that He/She hasn't abused the rights that they have been given on GengaCraft. (70 Words).

4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? Well I DID Donate, even though Gengar did refund me as his excuse is "Too many bugs" Razz I am I guess as you would say a good friend with Gengar, I report all members that I see breaking the rules. I've never used a HACK on GengarCraft. I am able to be on A LOT during the week/Weekend. I think that I'd be one of the most active staff [Other then Gengar OFC] Anywho, Finally I think that I would be qualified as staff because I think that I have the best grammar out of these posts, i've been playing for a while, I have no dis-respect for any member above/below me. (118 Words).

.::Quiz::.

1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? I would calmly ask them what the problem is. If I didn't get a reply and they still Argue, I would simply talk to gengar to see if i can temp mute them for maybe 5 minutes, when they get unmuted i'd ask what the problem is AGAIN, if I got an answer I would resolve the problem to the best of my abilities. If I still didn't get an answer then I'd simply ask Gengar if I can jail them until further told to.

2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? I would look and see what rules it. Depending on the rule they have broken I'd jail/mute/ban/tempban them until gengar tells me other wise.

3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? I would ask the member for some proof on the forums, or proof in chat-log. If that member can't provide any proof I'd ask Gengar on Skype to what punishment I should give/or if I shouldn't give an punishment.

4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? I wouldn't do anything unless they seem like they X-Ray [Thus leading that it would spam quite often]. I would use /vanish TP to them and look to see if they have X-Ray Tunnels.

5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? I would simply ignore them. I do not respond to those who don't give me respect as I do to those of players.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Applax's Staff Application Empty Re: Applax's Staff Application

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Decision-making is in progress.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Applax's Staff Application Empty Re: Applax's Staff Application