Username: noble66666
    Minecraft Username: noble66666
    Position Applying For: Mod or admin, i Dont Really Care
    Timezone: GMT
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: bout 7 10 12
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: since infdev
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: a week

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? Im 14 And A+ In Everyone But Not In French, Welsh And Art
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English Is my Native but I also speak welsh and French
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? my Ideal Staff Would Be Someone Who is Kind And Friendly. Someone Who Understands Problems And Not Just Resorts to /ban. Also Someone Who Would Listen To The Higher Ranks And Would Only Deal Punishment With A Good Cause. Someone Who Would Not Hand Out Items Or Give His Friends A Bonus Or Advantage In PVP. And Someone Who Is Respected By All On Genga Craft. Kind, Friendly And Easy to Talk To.
    Also Knowing ALL The Commands and Helping When The Owner Or Players Need It. (not sure about 120 words)
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). Im friendly, I Have Heard That Im mature And I Know my Way Around the Commands. Im Friends With The Other Staff And Most Of The Players On Genga. I Dont Hand Out Items And i Follow the Rules and also try to enforce The rules. i DESPISE hacks, lies and grief.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? I Would Listen To Both Sides Of The Argument before Making a Conclusion. If It was A PVP Dispute i Would figure out a way for a truce until the player who was killed regather items or ores again. if it was a greif attack and not a raid then i would have to consort higher command
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? I Would Ask Why. if it was by mistake then I would warn them but if it was on purpose I would jail. if They Said Sorry But then Continued I would Deal Out Punishment
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? I Would Ask What Kind of Rule The Player Had Broken. if it was hack or Xray i would investigate. if there was no rule broken i would talk to the other player why he said that the player was breaking rules. if it was a argument i would take action (actions on question 1)
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? i Would Say "well done". But if it was a unreal amount i would investigate due to the possibility of Xray ( we have had alot of xrayers)
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? Simple Ignore. but if they continued or started with racist joke it would be a jail and/or mute.

NEW AND IMRPOVED!!!
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Nobles New And Improved!

Post  Gengarx33 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Being tested.
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Nobles New And Improved!

Post  Gengarx33 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 pm