GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+4
napnosaj
_Erza_Scarlet_
Lotsofworlds
Gengarx33
8 posters

GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server?

Poll

Should GengaCraft become an RPG server?

[ 38 ]
    GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Bar_left34%GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 74 ]
    GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Bar_left66%GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Bar_right [66%] 

Total Votes: 112
    Back
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Empty GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server?

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

Guys, I'm planning to completely turn this server into a "RPG" server by adding magic spells and sort like that. Should I? It all depends on you.[img][/img]
    Lotsofworlds
    Lotsofworlds

GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Empty Re: GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server?

Post  Lotsofworlds Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm

i Disagree, i personally like original Minecraft (:
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Empty Re: GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server?

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Naww,Ppl would just camp Noobs around spawn.The older players,the ones that played longer,just train up levels and kill noobs around spawn.I've seen it on almost every server that had Spells and Skills.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm

_Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:Naww,Ppl would just camp Noobs around spawn.The older players,the ones that played longer,just train up levels and kill noobs around spawn.I've seen it on almost every server that had Spells and Skills.

I knew that was going to be a problem. Thats why I fixed up the spawn region by making the spawn protection region so much bigger than where the spawn originally ends. Thus, no one would no the line where you exit the spawn and can start pvping.
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 am

I like the plain old Minecraft with a few plugins. Thats why I quit all my RPG games to play Minecraft Very Happy
    NotTypical
    NotTypical

GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Empty Magicccccc

Post  NotTypical Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 am

I have played on a RPG server and i sorta enjoyed it but i like the good ol minecraft better. If there is a way to have ONLY MAGIC SPELLS, Not that invisible poof poof stuff to mix with regular minecraft, then i would sorta agree to that.What im trying to say is clerics and mages only on minecraft with regular pvp minecraft things together, i would agree on sorta... Im being confusing.. Magic plus regular minecraft.. If its possible
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 am

Exactly what I mean. I mean regular minecraft but more added features to pvp such as casting a thunder to strike someone. Launching fireballs. Auto-trapping enemies in a cube of bedrock for seconds to make time for you to run away and such like that.
    NotTypical
    NotTypical

GengaCraft as a Role Playing Server? Empty Pooperdooper

Post  NotTypical Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 pm

I guess that would sound fun, but the poll doesn't look so good with the idea. How about we try the magic spells idea for a few days and if we still don't agree with it, you can take it away and be on with the regular minecraft. That would sound reasonable.
    Lotsofworlds
    Lotsofworlds

Post  Lotsofworlds Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 pm

The only mod that i would actually play would be Tekkit, RPG and spells are just not "minecrafty"
    AbyssAuel
    AbyssAuel

Post  AbyssAuel Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 pm

IF You Are Going With This Idea. You Might As Well Say:
    "Fuck Minecraft, Lets Just Make A Hack\Mine Mod Server Or A Tekkit Server!"

Im Saying That Would Be Facking Fun Lol. But I Do Not Thing Rpg Plugins For Bukkit Is Such A Great Idea. They Do Not Support The Idea Of Minecraft Itself And Would Rather Cause Some Issues With How People Are Going To React-Play.
    charlesdee2k
    charlesdee2k

Post  charlesdee2k Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 am

hey i dont think a rpg server for this will be fun because all you will get is diamond noobs camping at spawn waiting for new players to come, every rpg server i have been on all the same always the camping noobs with diamond swords or armor and mabe enchatned just tping and killing newbies in spawn and to get to the magic some traps fireballs thunder bolts will spice minecraft up a little bit it will be cool but there are alwas the issues with the noobs.

-yours truly charlesdee2k

p.s just made m account a little while ago think anyone can help me with getting the font or what ever things on the bottom i would realy like one so please help if you can please and thank you
    oslo213145

Post  oslo213145 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 am

you could link two servers together and have a main server to go to them both so people can try it out if the rpg server does not stay you can still turn it in to something else. Idea 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm