GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!


    I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Share
    avatar
    Nandopwn0

    Posts : 126
    Join date : 2012-05-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Nandopwn0 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm

    Hahaha, ok then .
    Você fala brasileiro mas nao é brasileiro xD .
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 am

    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz

    aha i am just playin Dan Fireaxe can choose whoever she wanna join without us having to fight for her lol. i was just messing around Razz
    avatar
    Lotsofworlds

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2012-05-21
    Age : 19
    Location : United States

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Lotsofworlds on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:01 am

    Deal with it when the server starts... ;P



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    _Erza_Scarlet_

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 19
    Location : In your room, waiting.

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 am

    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.



    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sexy
    With
    A little bit
    Gangster
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 am

    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 pm

    Nandopwn0 wrote:Hahaha, ok then .
    Você fala brasileiro mas nao é brasileiro xD .

    brasileiro/russo/americano



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Dandoryl

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 20

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Dandoryl on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:11 pm

    Xshadow01X wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!

    Sad Sorry. The fact that I haven't REALLY played Minecraft for a long time is getting to me... Minecraft is like a drug. I haven't had it in a while, so I'm getting the side effects.
    MY MIND IS STARTING TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 am

    haha Dan. do you think flipping the table might help?
    avatar
    _Erza_Scarlet_

    Posts : 568
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 19
    Location : In your room, waiting.

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 am

    Dandoryl wrote:
    Xshadow01X wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!

    Sad Sorry. The fact that I haven't REALLY played Minecraft for a long time is getting to me... Minecraft is like a drug. I haven't had it in a while, so I'm getting the side effects.
    MY MIND IS STARTING TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Oh no....we're losing her!Call the medics!



    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sexy
    With
    A little bit
    Gangster

    x1himeto1x

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 22

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  x1himeto1x on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 pm

    this topic has like 7 pages... and the title is messed up weeeeeird



    We will haunt you beyond your death

    - Nightmares

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    x1himeto1x

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 22

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  x1himeto1x on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:05 am

    go on the server... im ganna be on at 11:00



    We will haunt you beyond your death

    - Nightmares

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    rebelraider1

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  rebelraider1 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:24 am

    Its already happened to me im absorbing knowledge and stopped playing minecraft NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Know that I fight with the blade of virtue!-quote from Liu Bei.(look him up)
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:54 pm

    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    Xshadow01X wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!

    Sad Sorry. The fact that I haven't REALLY played Minecraft for a long time is getting to me... Minecraft is like a drug. I haven't had it in a while, so I'm getting the side effects.
    MY MIND IS STARTING TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Oh no....we're losing her!Call the medics!


    QUOTE CHAIN - hip hip hooooorraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Dandoryl

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 20

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Dandoryl on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:14 am

    DryTear wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    Xshadow01X wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!

    Sad Sorry. The fact that I haven't REALLY played Minecraft for a long time is getting to me... Minecraft is like a drug. I haven't had it in a while, so I'm getting the side effects.
    MY MIND IS STARTING TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Oh no....we're losing her!Call the medics!


    QUOTE CHAIN - hip hip hooooorraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MUST FLIP TABLE TO RESIST THE KNOWLEDGE AND STAY STUPID!!!!!!!



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm

    Dandoryl wrote:
    DryTear wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    Xshadow01X wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!

    Sad Sorry. The fact that I haven't REALLY played Minecraft for a long time is getting to me... Minecraft is like a drug. I haven't had it in a while, so I'm getting the side effects.
    MY MIND IS STARTING TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Oh no....we're losing her!Call the medics!


    QUOTE CHAIN - hip hip hooooorraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MUST FLIP TABLE TO RESIST THE KNOWLEDGE AND STAY STUPID!!!!!!!

    again mr quote here ahahahah lol!



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 pm

    Nothing here....

    Inquiry Number : b_505 r_816c6b6ad48a3c4bf935905c9d19b2d659fc5bac


    Last edited by DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : By the order of U.S.A. Military Forces)



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 pm

    DryTear wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    DryTear wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    Xshadow01X wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:Uh... Why don't you guys let her choose...
    Seems to make more sense.... Shocked
    But, I guess you don't really have that much sense... So... Razz
    DAN HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT FOR A SECOND!?Nobody here ever had sense or will have it,its kind of like a gengacraft rule,you cant be a player if you have common sense.

    True Dat!

    Sad Sorry. The fact that I haven't REALLY played Minecraft for a long time is getting to me... Minecraft is like a drug. I haven't had it in a while, so I'm getting the side effects.
    MY MIND IS STARTING TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Oh no....we're losing her!Call the medics!


    QUOTE CHAIN - hip hip hooooorraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MUST FLIP TABLE TO RESIST THE KNOWLEDGE AND STAY STUPID!!!!!!!

    again mr quote here ahahahah lol!
    lets keep on quoting Smile

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:19 pm

    Drytear chill out dude stop spamming. You can get into trouble if you keep doing it. So please dude stop.
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm

    but i wasnt..... Neutral

    all i was doing is a quote chain



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

    I think that can be considerd spamming ........
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm

    Xshadow01X wrote:I think that can be considerd spamming ........

    ok im spamming..... now what should i do éééih?


    Last edited by DryTear on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar |_____|)



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

    Its cool bro you didnt know just dont do it again Smile
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  DryTear on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:35 pm

    Xshadow01X wrote:Its cool bro you didnt know just dont do it again Smile

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
    problem



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Xshadow01X on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:03 pm

    Ok good! Hey drytear Ericksson server is down very often now. Do u know why?
    avatar
    Rarias

    Posts : 502
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 92
    Location : YourMomsHouse

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Rarias on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 pm

    No ones ever on dat server anymore....

    Sponsored content

    Re: I WONER HOW WE LOOK LIKE :O

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 am