GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

5 posters

All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion

Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion  Empty All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion

Post  Xshadow01X Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

so guys I've been thinking of applying for mod but i don't know if i am what you guys think as a good mod. so guys do you guys think i am Mod material? do you guys think i am fit to be a mod. BE completely Honest please! Smile thats all my fellow Gega friends. Good day!
    jose12rocks
    jose12rocks

All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion  Empty Re: All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion

Post  jose12rocks Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:51 am

Oh hell no dude half the
    Mods play around touch just imagen u I'm sorry but hell no dude
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion  Empty Re: All Minecraft Members! please! give me your opinion

Post  Xshadow01X Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:15 am

i had a feeling u were gonna be one of the first to say no i mean that's how u are just hating on all mods. still iam gonna hear what others think Smile

Oh and Rarias and Dan Thanks for thinking ill make a good mod. i really appreciate it Very Happy

That's (2 yes and 1 no.)

keep posting guys i really need your opinion.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 am

Yeah,I guess you are mod material.You should apply when gengacraft is back up! Very Happy
    Giratina47
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am

Yes lets just hope your a better mod and actually do your job, I think you can do it shadow.
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:00 am

Erza i will Smile and Giratina thanks so much for your support even though we never really talked alot thanks for thinking ill make a good mod. thank you too erza for giving me your opinion Razz

thats (4 yes and 1 no)
    Giratina47
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Shadow I was always on the server, I guess you never saw me because My ign is HarvesterofDoom and I am an admin on the server. So I wish you the best of luck.
    Nandopwn0
    Nandopwn0

Post  Nandopwn0 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm

I dont know why jose12rocks hate on us (Mods), but its ok , everyone have their own opinions .
    And shadow, I wish you the best too, think you can do it
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 am

Now i remember you Giratina Razz sorry man i forgot your name on the server was HarvesterOfDoom :/ well thanks a lot for your support! and Nando thanks A lot bro Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm