GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+8
napnosaj
jose12rocks
Rarias
x1himeto1x
DryTear
Xshadow01X
Dandoryl
_Erza_Scarlet_
12 posters

Dear gengacraft community.

_Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Dear gengacraft community. Empty Dear gengacraft community.

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 pm

And this is THE day.THE day,when I reach the highest postcount!WOOT!If the server was still up I'd make a party!!
    But seriously guys,you're all awesome.This whole community, you're all so kind,supportive,and sometimes,derpy.When I saw this IP on mineshafter,I hit diamond.gengacraft.no-ip.org.I just wanted to thank you all,for being the best community someone could ever imagine.
    The_Lapiz,Prajnafirst,rarias,J5za,Dandoryl,Lotsofowrlds,neko6kyoya,Gengarx33,NotTypical,Nandopwn0,napnosaj,DryTear,Firefreak123.aarth19,HarvesterofDoom,Manase131,jose12rocks,xshadow01x,and the best, Xyrenus and anyone else I might have forgotten,you're all awesome,like meat pie.I just felt like I had to say this.

Last edited by Thing on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed grammar errors.)
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Dear gengacraft community. Empty Re: Dear gengacraft community.

Post  Dandoryl Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:07 pm

WOOOT!! CONGRATS!!
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks dan ^^
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Congratz erza Smile when i get active again i will try my best to surpass you aha. but really congratz on passing Gengar. all those helpful posts you have posted for the Gengar Community is really appreciated.
    DryTear
    DryTear

Post  DryTear Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Xshadow01X wrote:Congratz erza Smile when i get active again i will try my best to surpass you aha. but really congratz on passing Gengar. all those helpful posts you have posted for the Gengar Community is really appreciated.

surprass hmmmmm
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 pm

lol DryTear. surprass?????? XD Razz
    x1himeto1x

Post  x1himeto1x Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm

u just HAD TO forget me!
    btw congrats
    Rarias
    Rarias

Post  Rarias Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Congratz Erza ~^~^~
    LET'S PARTY WoooWooOoWoooo
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jose12rocks
    jose12rocks

Post  jose12rocks Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:23 pm

hahah i first rember when me and my cousin joined GENGACRAFT xD when we first joined our only friend was praj
    DryTear
    DryTear

Post  DryTear Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 pm

lol
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Yea I remember how we used to get bullied at first because we were new and couldn't defend ourselves XD ahhhh memories..... Lol
    DryTear
    DryTear

Post  DryTear Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm

im always bullied in any server - IVE NEVER IN my entire life of minecraft wore any armor or a sword
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 pm

I remember the first day I joined Gengacraft...

Everytime I join a new server, I'd get killed immediately... Still happens...

Anyways.

I was minding my own business, killing zombies, skeles and spiders for some supplies. When I finished getting what I wanted (some food, bones, string...etc.) I got ready to leave to some far and distant place to live my Gengacraft life... Then, all of a sudden (the moment I start swimming) some Guy came and killed me... Not unexpected... But still... COME ON!!!

Okee, so I go back to see if my stuff was still there ('cause maybe the Guy didn't pick it all up, 'cause the stuff fell underwater) and when I found something, the Guy killed me again...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By then, I'd given up getting my stuff back ('cause it's GONE) and sort of camped in spawn (where it was a PVP SafeZone) and killed the mobs that came in (with my fists...so a very slow and painful process). During that time, I saw the Guy again. I don't hold grudges or anything, so I didn't really care...(But it's an important point.)

Eventually, I got hungry from the hitting the mobs and was low on health, so I ate the zombie flesh I had. It wasn't enough... So I ate a spider eye! Naturally, I got poisoned.

Ahh... This is the best part! It proves how awesome Gengacraftians are!

The Guy saw me beating up mobs and eating sh!t. He gave me chicken (and some other stuff I can't remember) and invited me to his faction.

I was a new minecrafter at the time... so I only knew what the LP people on youtube know. I had no idea what a faction was, but I learned. Gengacraft's the first server where I had friends! Other servers suck.

Well, anyways... Well, that's about it. Oh and the "Guy" that's in this story... is... actually guess. It's not hard to guess... I mean... seriously. Guess.

I like guessing games. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE END

Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

it was x1?
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Xshadow01X wrote:it was x1?

O_o.... is that a person? "x1".....? Sorry... Er... Think. The only faction I've ever joined. Then think the leader of that faction. Okay... tooooo many hints there.
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

yea x1 is Himeto XD ... um well your in desert right?
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Xshadow01X wrote:yea x1 is Himeto XD ... um well your in desert right?

No... not Himeto.... And YES! Desert faction FOR THE WIN!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

ahhh yea desert. one of gengas best factions. well ummm i havnt been on in so long i forgot some members :/ does he still get on today(like when server was on)?
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No he has school. I think he would go on during the weekends? He did when it was on... I think. I don't remember.

He posts here every so often. Um... Yep.

Need another clue? A really obvious clue?
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Giratina47???? >.<

Last edited by Xshadow01X on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i failed on spelling)
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:16 pm

No.

He's Mexican. 13.
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

LMFAO RebelRaider
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

It was rebel lol. Well you guys don't really go far back. I don't even go far back in this server. I think I joined before Erza and most of you. I know that Typical joined in the early stages like Gira and Xyr. I remember my first day. Ahhhhh such a long story lol. Ill tell it anyways.

Well it was a thursday or friday night and I was searching for a Hunger Games server. I found Gengacraft on Mineshafter hoping I would finally play some Hunger games. Well it started when I went to sleep lol. I wasn't planning on playing survival so I just ran around in spawn waiting for some HG. I kept on losing Hunger and end up dying to get it back lol. I went to sleep after and came back the next day. This was a magical day for me! The server completely resetted for some reason. Thats the day I met 1Apples. He was in a faction called Sparta and invited me. Like Dan, I wasn't familiar with factions. I joined the faction not knowing if we were enemies or friends. Bear, the faction leader, was also very friendly. After a while NotTypical logged in. Bear decided to add him Very Happy. We built a underground base and dug for iron and stuff. Later on these hackers with full set of diamond armor started to raid us. I was underground finding my first diamond in the game. When I dug it I tried to go back up to keep it safe, but someone decided to kill me losing my first diamond D:. Bear, apples and me decided to play other servers. We eventually came back where we continued our faction with Typical as the temporary leader. He bloomed into one of the best factions! I became friendly with this Dirty Santa guy not knowing he was the Owner lol. I didn't know nicknames even existed. Eventually Bear and Apples left for some reason. Before they left apples applied to be a mod. He was in trial, but he decided to quit. Later on, I met loads of other people such as Gira, Herher, Lots and many others. It was great to see all of these people play with me. Herher one day decided to apply for mod. I felt like I had would also like to be a mod, so I applied the next day. We were Mod Buddies and went through the stages to becoming a moderator. He changed though, but I'm not going to talk about that. He was demoted and raged and quit lol. Oh yea I forgot to say that Typical was jealous of me and Herher and decided to copy us like a dick and apply too. He applied a week after I did I think. He failed like 2 applications lol. He finally got the job o.o. Obviously I was a better mod then him, right guys? Well soon enough Nando became a mod also. We became the 3 N's. Figure out what that means lol. My hand hurts so I will tell the rest next time. For now DINNER!
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

haha best Dam story i ve ever heard XD i swear! this should be a dam book aha

Cant wait for part 2 Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:08 am