GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

POOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Re: POOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!!

HarvesterofDoom - They say I've lost my mind, I've just gained control!
    NotTypical

KHKHFGKLSDKHJ

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMN SOOOOO HOTTTTTT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Click me to get early access to gengacraft! (visit me every 24 hours everyday) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

GTFO PIZZAMAN

-Nap
    That's right, I have a Signature which means I'm cool.

P.S. Don't talk to NotTypical, hes a nerd [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a dragon too, please help it grow!

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!!

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

MY PIZZA IS COLD GET ME A NEW ONE TYPICAL

-Nap

P.S. Don't talk to NotTypical, hes a nerd [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

napnosaj

STFU

-Nap

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

napnosaj

WHERES THE MILK STEVE?

-Nap

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS NAP YOU WANNA CUM AT ME TO!!!!!1 CAUSE I WILL BITCH!!!!!

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

-Nap

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm

READ THIS NAP READ TEH WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!!!!

NotTypical

EKJLKSDJSLKDFSJD

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 pm

OHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Click me to get early access to gengacraft! (visit me every 24 hours everyday) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:10 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER THAT POSTS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC WITH ME KNOW OF IT OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SO NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

NotTypical

KDJGLKDHSDJK

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:10 pm

KILL ALL OF DEMMMMMMMMMMM

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

WEHRE DID I GO?

-Nap

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

WEHRE DID I GO?

-Nap

NotTypical

KSJDFSKDFHKJSDSH

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

OFHIOSDHFOKSDHFKSHDKFHSKAJDFHSK

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

WEHRE DID I GO?

-Nap

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

WEHRE DID I GO?

-Nap

napnosaj

Post  napnosaj on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm

WEHRE DID I GO?

-Nap

NotTypical

HFDGKJDFFDLSH

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm

HELPPPPPPP MEEE HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEE

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER THAT POSTS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC WITH ME KNOW OF IT OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SO NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE ITS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU RARIAS, NO!!1 THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE MEMBERS OF THIS FUCKING FORUMS AND THEIR POSTING OF RANDOM SHITS!!!! IT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU GET TOP POSTER!!!! CAUSE I AM TAKING IT OUT OF THE NEW FORUMS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

I'M SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE ITS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU RARIAS, NO!!1 THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE MEMBERS OF THIS FUCKING FORUMS AND THEIR POSTING OF RANDOM SHITS!!!! IT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU GET TOP POSTER!!!! CAUSE I AM TAKING IT OUT OF THE NEW FORUMS BITCHES!!!!!!!!! THIS FUCKING FORUMS IS GOING TO END BY MY FUCKING HANDS!!!! AND YOU HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME!!!!!!!!

NotTypical

DFJSLKFJSDLKFJSD

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

FUCK TOP POSTERS THEY NEED TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:31 pm