GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!


    WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Share
    avatar
    rebelraider1

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  rebelraider1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 am

    it says it all on the title



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Know that I fight with the blade of virtue!-quote from Liu Bei.(look him up)
    avatar
    Dandoryl

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 20

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Dandoryl on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 am

    WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
    DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 am

    wtf!...
    whats up with minecraft marriages and shit. cant you guys get gf's or bf's in real life or something?

    Black Ops 2 IS Fucken Awesome!
    avatar
    rebelraider1

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  rebelraider1 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:39 am

    its gf in real life :p



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Know that I fight with the blade of virtue!-quote from Liu Bei.(look him up)
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 am

    rebelraider1 wrote:its gf in real life :p

    Well in That Case

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Dan i see you out there Smile

    x1himeto1x

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 21

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  x1himeto1x on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:11 pm

    Dayum dan! gl and ... HF! I MEANT HF



    We will haunt you beyond your death

    - Nightmares

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2012-05-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Bronx, NYC, NY, USA

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Gengarx33 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm

    WHERE's MY INVITATION!?!



    You god damn Gypsies.
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  DryTear on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 pm

    Gengarx33 wrote:WHERE's MY INVITATION!?!
    after ur invited - invited me oh lord

    OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I JUST QUOTED GENGARS POST AFTER HE WAS DEAD _____



    AIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegva




    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid


    I CNANNOT BELIEVE THIS _ MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACEL O_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOH OOOOH OH OHO HO H OHO HO HO YES YES YES YES HES BACK YES - SERVER GENGACFRAFTAATDR FWHER ARJE YOUIYIUO:affraid: affraid


    GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
    WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT
    TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO
    PLAY PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY
    ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON
    SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Dandoryl

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 20

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Dandoryl on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

    DryTear wrote:
    Gengarx33 wrote:WHERE's MY INVITATION!?!
    after ur invited - invited me oh lord

    OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I JUST QUOTED GENGARS POST AFTER HE WAS DEAD _____



    AIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegvaIGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHcccdgbayugrnm cloqwegva




    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid


    I CNANNOT BELIEVE THIS _ MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACEL O_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOH OOOOH OH OHO HO H OHO HO HO YES YES YES YES HES BACK YES - SERVER GENGACFRAFTAATDR FWHER ARJE YOUIYIUO:affraid: affraid


    GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR GENGAR
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
    WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT
    TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO
    PLAY PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY
    ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON YOUR ON
    SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER SERVER

    I second that xD!



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Rarias

    Posts : 502
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 92
    Location : YourMomsHouse

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Rarias on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 pm

    Gengarx33 wrote:WHERE's MY INVITATION!?!

    Long time no see DIRTY SANTA :3
    avatar
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 375
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : ......Nowhere

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Giratina47 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 am

    Gengarx33 wrote:WHERE's MY INVITATION!?!
    Gengar I shit on your grave! Cheers mate.



    HarvesterofDoom - They say I've lost my mind, I've just gained control!
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:04 am

    Gengarx33 wrote:WHERE's MY INVITATION!?!

    And The Santa! is back! Laughing
    avatar
    rebelraider1

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  rebelraider1 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 am

    gengar if its gonna be hosted on your server .-.



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Know that I fight with the blade of virtue!-quote from Liu Bei.(look him up)
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:57 pm

    ikr
    avatar
    NotTypical

    Posts : 283
    Join date : 2012-05-19
    Location : United States

    sdgsdfsdgfsdg

    Post  NotTypical on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 pm

    Better get building some more dude.



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Click me to get early access to gengacraft! (visit me every 24 hours everyday) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Rarias

    Posts : 502
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 92
    Location : YourMomsHouse

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Rarias on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

    ehh let them take a break if they want to Razz.....yes a break from smaching there fingers 24/7 like fucking MapleStory....hated that piece of shit -.-
    avatar
    Kosen Ju

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-11-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Dan's Underpants

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Kosen Ju on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

    DAN IS MY SLAVE
    HANDS OFF ANYONE WHO NUDGES CLOSE TO HIM
    ALL
    MINE
    NO
    TOUCH
    OK
    JUU HAS MADE HER STATEMENT
    IF I SEE ANYONE TOUCH MY SLAVE
    THEN I WILL GET OUT THE IRON WHIP AND KNIVES
    OK
    HAVE A NICE DAY
    OR A NICE NIGHT
    BYE
    PEOPLE
    OF GENGA


    ( In all seriousness. Mine, no touch. And hello C: )



    Minecraft: Starkappa
    紅色風車
    avatar
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 375
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : ......Nowhere

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Giratina47 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 am

    Kosen Ju wrote:DAN IS MY SLAVE
    HANDS OFF ANYONE WHO NUDGES CLOSE TO HIM
    ALL
    MINE
    NO
    TOUCH
    OK
    JUU HAS MADE HER STATEMENT
    IF I SEE ANYONE TOUCH MY SLAVE
    THEN I WILL GET OUT THE IRON WHIP AND KNIVES
    OK
    HAVE A NICE DAY
    OR A NICE NIGHT
    BYE
    PEOPLE
    OF GENGA


    ( In all seriousness. Mine, no touch. And hello C: )
    I already showed Dan my backhand. And welcome to the forums, you get a hello from the oldest gengacraft player and admin of the server. So yea......hi.



    HarvesterofDoom - They say I've lost my mind, I've just gained control!
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 am

    Welcome Smile
    avatar
    Kosen Ju

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-11-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Dan's Underpants

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Kosen Ju on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:27 pm

    Hello there |'D Backhanding is fine so long as it isn't to the privates. //nodnod
    Thanks for the warm welcome haha
    Who is this person that is supposedly Dan's girfriend though...? u v u ; I WILL HUNT HER DOWN------------no jk



    Minecraft: Starkappa
    紅色風車
    avatar
    DryTear

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 18
    Location : Canada, Toronto

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  DryTear on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm

    Kosen Ju wrote:Hello there |'D Backhanding is fine so long as it isn't to the privates. //nodnod
    Thanks for the warm welcome haha
    Who is this person that is supposedly Dan's girfriend though...? u v u ; I WILL HUNT HER DOWN------------no jk

    i like the striked out line lol

    and there goes gengar- getting absent -_-



    Sandbox Mayhem
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 pm

    Kosen Ju wrote:Hello there |'D Backhanding is fine so long as it isn't to the privates. //nodnod
    Thanks for the warm welcome haha
    Who is this person that is supposedly Dan's girfriend though...? u v u ; I WILL HUNT HER DOWN------------no jk

    i dont know but congratz to Dan
    avatar
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 375
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : ......Nowhere

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Giratina47 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

    DryTear wrote:
    Kosen Ju wrote:Hello there |'D Backhanding is fine so long as it isn't to the privates. //nodnod
    Thanks for the warm welcome haha
    Who is this person that is supposedly Dan's girfriend though...? u v u ; I WILL HUNT HER DOWN------------no jk

    i like the striked out line lol

    and there goes gengar- getting absent -_-
    Fuck gengar we can still have a party.



    HarvesterofDoom - They say I've lost my mind, I've just gained control!
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Xshadow01X on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:15 pm

    AHUEVO!!!!
    avatar
    Dandoryl

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 20

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Dandoryl on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm

    Kosen Ju wrote:Backhanding is fine so long as it isn't to the privates. //nodnod

    Of course, considering you live there... COUGH



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: WEDDING IS ON FOR DAN AND HIS GF XD

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:21 pm