GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!


    What the hell was that?

    Share
    avatar
    Dandoryl

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 20

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  Dandoryl on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:30 pm

    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:And geez man you dont have to be hostile I wasnt even trying to insult you.
    And if that's what you really think I can only say that I expected you to be a friend.
    I'm out peace.
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Erza don't leeeeaaaavvee!! You were the closest person to sanity heeerrreee!!!



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 am

    Dandoryl wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:And geez man you dont have to be hostile I wasnt even trying to insult you.
    And if that's what you really think I can only say that I expected you to be a friend.
    I'm out peace.
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Erza don't leeeeaaaavvee!! You were the closest person to sanity heeerrreee!!!

    I dont think she meant shes leaving she just said shes out like how i say Shadow Out Peace. {;us u really think shes gonna leave the forums. this is like her life lol
    avatar
    jose12rocks

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-08-02

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  jose12rocks on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

    Ooooo dude naw you insulted her again but I'm with you I have been seeing guest a lot it's probably her.



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Rarias

    Posts : 502
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 92
    Location : YourMomsHouse

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  Rarias on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

    Lol Jose my cuz thinks you look so freaking emo.....xD

    x1himeto1x

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 22

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  x1himeto1x on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 pm

    tell me a server than i can go on WITHOUT mods ( sorry for my laziness xD )



    We will haunt you beyond your death

    - Nightmares

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    x1himeto1x

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 22

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  x1himeto1x on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:12 pm

    GUYS ! PRISON SERVER! HustleCraft.info



    We will haunt you beyond your death

    - Nightmares

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    jose12rocks

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-08-02

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  jose12rocks on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

    Rarias wrote:Lol Jose my cuz thinks you look so freaking emo.....xD

    NO HELL NO I LOOK NOTHING LIKE THIS


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Rarias

    Posts : 502
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 92
    Location : YourMomsHouse

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  Rarias on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

    jose12rocks wrote:
    Rarias wrote:Lol Jose my cuz thinks you look so freaking emo.....xD

    NO HELL NO I LOOK NOTHING LIKE THIS


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Damn that's disgusting lol

    x1himeto1x

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 22

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  x1himeto1x on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm

    then jose... who's the guy in ur avatar? HM!? ur bride? ( jk )



    We will haunt you beyond your death

    - Nightmares

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Xshadow01X

    Posts : 752
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Stalker Much?

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  Xshadow01X on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:16 pm

    HAHA

    Sponsored content

    Re: What the hell was that?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 pm