GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+4
Xshadow01X
Rarias
napnosaj
Herherderp
8 posters

Please Read :D

Herherderp
    Herherderp

Please Read :D Empty Please Read :D

Post  Herherderp Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm

I came here to visit, like I do once and a while. I haven't been here for a while so I don't know as much as I used to, but Gengar, you need to get your crap together. I know you have school, work, and everything but you're torturing your members and staff like fish on land. The least you can do is get the server back up for the members, because that seems like what everyone wants. This is just my recommendation to you, and you should start getting your staff to help out with getting the server up too. Hopefully you will have the TIME to read this and try to take my opinion.

By the way hello everyone if you even still remember me!Very Happy 
    For those of you that do hopefully ill be able to visit you if Gengar can listen to us at least once and get the server up!

Thanks to anyone who reads, ill be reading the forums more often, Bye!Very Happy 
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Please Read :D Empty Re: Please Read :D

Post  napnosaj Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 pm

I like your kitty.
    Rarias
    Rarias

Post  Rarias Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Herherderp wrote:I came here to visit, like I do once and a while. I haven't been here for a while so I don't know as much as I used to, but Gengar, you need to get your crap together. I know you have school, work, and everything but you're torturing your members and staff like fish on land. The least you can do is get the server back up for the members, because that seems like what everyone wants. This is just my recommendation to you, and you should start getting your staff to help out with getting the server up too. Hopefully you will have the TIME to read this and try to take my opinion.

For those of you that do hopefully ill be able to visit you if Gengar can listen to us at least once and get the server up!

Thanks to anyone who reads, ill be reading the forums more often, Bye!Very Happy 
    HERPYDEERRP!!! Very Happy
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:50 pm

I have no idea who you are but hello
    jose12rocks
    jose12rocks

Post  jose12rocks Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 pm

#SWEG
    Herherderp
    Herherderp

Post  Herherderp Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Rarias wrote:
    Herherderp wrote:I came here to visit, like I do once and a while. I haven't been here for a while so I don't know as much as I used to, but Gengar, you need to get your crap together. I know you have school, work, and everything but you're torturing your members and staff like fish on land. The least you can do is get the server back up for the members, because that seems like what everyone wants. This is just my recommendation to you, and you should start getting your staff to help out with getting the server up too. Hopefully you will have the TIME to read this and try to take my opinion.

Hey Rarias 8D
    Herherderp
    Herherderp

Post  Herherderp Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:25 pm

napnosaj wrote:I like your kitty.
    Thanks i like your snoopy
    Rarias
    Rarias

Post  Rarias Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Herherderp wrote:
    Rarias wrote:

Hey Rarias 8D
    WHATS YOUR SKYPE!?!?! Very Happy
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 am

HAI HERHERDURP! Very Happy
    DryTear
    DryTear

Post  DryTear Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its a little bit offtopic, but its funny, must watch
    rebelraider1
    rebelraider1

Post  rebelraider1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 am

came back because im bored only to find this random shit .-. that has nothing to do with me Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 am