GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Re: EnlightendDead's staff application

EnlightendDead
    EnlightendDead

Re: EnlightendDead's staff application Empty Re: EnlightendDead's staff application

Post  EnlightendDead Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Username:EnlightendDead
    Minecraft Username:
    Position Applying For: Moderator
    Timezone:
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: Since school is out, all day every day Very Happy
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: 1 month

mportant questions:
    1. 9th grade
    2. Yes English is my native language
    3. An ideal staff in my opinion is a staff with a good attitude and does not cause problems in the server or with other members.
    4. The thing that qualify me as a staff member is that i am very trust worthy, friendly, and respectful

~~QUIZZZ~~~~

1. If two members got into a fight, i would break it up by telling them that you only live life once so dont waste it arguing with another person or risking your friendship with them

2. If someone broke a rule and i caught them then i would send them to jail and tell them not to do it again or the punishment will be more harsh

3. If someone notified me that someone was breaking a rule then i would tp to them to check if they are breaking the rules of the server then warn them not to do it again and if they keep on doing it then to jail they go.

4. If someone found diamond and it was broadcasted i wouldn't worry but if they kept on finding it then i would check to see if they were xraying

5. If someone cursed me out and the words wasnt censored then i would tell them to stfu and stop cursing or i will send him to jail or ban them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Re: EnlightendDead's staff application Empty Re: Re: EnlightendDead's staff application

Post  Gengarx33 Wed May 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm