GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

rory1066's application

rory1066

rory1066's application Empty rory1066's application

Post  rory1066 Wed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: rory1066
    Minecraft Username: rory1066
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator) (any)
    Timezone:GMT
    i will play about 5 hours a day in the winter and mabey less in the summer!
    i have played minecraft since the start!
    I dont really know how long i have played gengacraft for but i have been playing for a while

.::Important Questions::.
    I am 16 and doing my GCSE'S
    YES
    the ideal staff member would be a person who can manage a group of about 50 people and has a sustainable knowledge of minecraft such as knowing most basic commands and can handle a situation an return with a outcome to that situation.
    I believe i am a trustworthy member and i have been through many of my own situations when i needed a admin but they have mainly been hopeless and this frustrates me.

.::Quiz::.
    i would most likely overview the situation and if there was a sever problem i would most likely move their houses and tell them to ignore each other. this will split them up and allow them to have their own space.
    I would either ban or give them necessary punishment as most other staff should do.
    I would have to look into the case as you cannot be sure they are telling the truth but when i have proof i will give the member a ban and then give the person who told me a reward such as a iron pickaxe.
    I would, Myself allow this as only the person can accept teleports and it was their choice to do this and i would warn them it was at their own risk.
    I would ask if they had a reason to say that to me and why would they do that and if it was just a no reason verbal attack i would probably tell them not to do it and dont do it again as it is offensive

Rory1066 Very Happy
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

rory1066's application Empty Re: rory1066's application

Post  Gengarx33 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm