GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

mikeyomama's application

mikeyomama

mikeyomama's application Empty mikeyomama's application

Post  mikeyomama Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Username: mikeyomama

Minecraft Username: mikeyomama

Position Applying For: watever i can get

Timezone: central (us)

How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: probably at lease 5 - 7 hours a day everyday

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.5 years

How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: 1 day

1. What is your age and your current level of education? im 18 and i have my highschool diploma

2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? english and some spanish

3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? i think a perfecdt staff member would be a kind person that dosent argue does wat hes told by the owner and dont give out free items, does not lie and enforces the rules

4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? im a nice guy i dont lie (truth) i know how to play minecraft verry well and will follow rules

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? i would figure out the problem and try to solve it with kindness and fix wat was dammaged or stolen .

2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? i would notify the player of his wrong doing and temp kick the player

3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).

4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? i would ask were they can from make sure theres not an exsesive amout and be sure there not stolen

5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? i would ask him why hes cursing and then kick him

Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

mikeyomama's application Empty Re: mikeyomama's application

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am