GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

napnosaj's Application

napnosaj
    napnosaj

napnosaj's Application Empty napnosaj's Application

Post  napnosaj Wed May 30, 2012 6:19 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: napnosaj
    Minecraft Username: napnosaj
    Position Applying For: Moderator
    Timezone: EST
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: 3 - 5 Hours everyday
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 Year
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: 2 Weeks, almost 3

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? I am 13 and in the 8th Grade. I usually get A's if not B's

2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English is my native Language.

3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? Well to me staff members are loyal. They help the server as well as have fun. They do what they can to prevent hackers and make the server better. They are always neutral and help everyone evenly.

4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? I was a Minecraft Server owner before. I know what it is like to have people complain and bug people. I know how to deal with that. I also learned a lot from servers just like this one. I also think I may improve this server with suggestions.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy?
    Well first I will find out what the argument is about. I will give them both warnings and if anyone of them be rude to me, or each other I will kick them. If I have to do these things multiple times I will ban one or both of them. If they keep it up using a different account, Ip ban one or both.

2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?
    First I will ask them if they cheated. If they tell the truth I will leave them with a warning. If they lie and be rude about it, I will ban or kick him depending on the rule.

3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?
    I will first give the person who notified me a reward. Next I will ask the person if he cheated. If he lied he would get banned or kicked. If he just tells the truth I will leave him off with a warning or kick or ban depending on the rule. This way I will leave the person who notified me happy and the rule-breaker learns his lesson.

4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why?
    First, I would need to be sure. I will ask him and see if he tells the truth. If he does I will give him a warning and tell him to take his x-ray off. If he saids no, I will hide and follows him. If he keeps on finding diamonds, I will ban him.

5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why?
    First, I would kick. I won't be rude and curse him out as well. I would also tell him that he is in danger of being banned. If he continues and say, I don't give a sh*t, then I will ban him. Sometimes they come back with another account, but if he does I will ban him.

Thanks Gengar for reading my long application. Also if you don't accept I would be ok with it. After all, I can still contribute ideas even without being a mod. Very Happy
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

napnosaj's Application Empty Re: napnosaj's Application

Post  Gengarx33 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Hm, though you haven't completed the requirements, I am liking what I am reading.

However, I do have one problem with the application, the rule-breaker question:
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?
    I will first give the person who notified me a reward. Next I will ask the person if he cheated. If he lied he would get banned or kicked. If he just tells the truth I will leave him off with a warning or kick or ban depending on the rule. This way I will leave the person who notified me happy and the rule-breaker learns his lesson.
    What if the person who "snitched" was lying?
    How will you find out?
    Please post your answer after this message.
    Thus I'll put you on trial to see if you're fit for the position of Moderator.
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Gengarx33 wrote:Hm, though you haven't completed the requirements, I am liking what I am reading.

However, I do have one problem with the application, the rule-breaker question:
    What if the person who "snitched" was lying?
    How will you find out?
    Please post your answer after this message.
    Thus I'll put you on trial to see if you're fit for the position of Moderator.

Well, Of course I will listen to both sides. If the accused hacker can give a good enough explanation then I will let it go. Plus the person who snitched should have some proof, either it just happened and I can tp to them to see proof or a screenshot or video of some sort. Also if the snitch lied I would give him a warning. If it continues it will lead to a ban.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Being tested.

~Topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm