GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

3 posters

napnosaj's Office

napnosaj
    napnosaj

napnosaj's Office Empty napnosaj's Office

Post  napnosaj Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am currently a Moderator here at Gengacraft. It has been a pleasure meeting and helping new members. The community Gengacraft has is just amazing. I hope I help and get to know every single one of you.

Here at Gengacraft, we have many rules. These rules can be found at the spawn. We as Moderators must make sure every single one of you are following these rules. That means if we see you breaking one of these rules, we will have to do something about it. So far, we haven't had any super major problems, but he had a few.

This Topic will be the place you find me. If you have any questions that you want to specifically ask me, please post it here or msg me in game. I will be happy to help everyone of you.

Please understand that I am a human being. I don't know everything about this server. Please don't get frustrated if I can't answer you question. I am still learning a few commands that I can share with all of you.

If you read everything here, you are amazing Very Happy. I know you must be bored right now, but look at the bright side. You now know that if you need any help, you may come to me. Now I am finally finished typing.

See you in game
    -Napnosaj

P.S. - Just call me Nap, it is way easier Very Happy
    x1himeto1x

napnosaj's Office Empty Re: napnosaj's Office

Post  x1himeto1x Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Your name is... napsoagjlk WHAT EVER
    oh its nap xD
    btw cool post
    ZexionAce
    ZexionAce

napnosaj's Office Empty Re: napnosaj's Office