Re: Minecraft 1.4

Post  Dandoryl on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh oh! Lemme try being Erza!

Erza: Razz No sorry I'm taken.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That Lots took his girl!
    LapisRuler

Post  LapisRuler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:50 pm

lol shadow

- I am the new TigersFang -
    Lotsofworlds

Post  Lotsofworlds on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Sorry that my dick is bigger.

LapisRuler

Post  LapisRuler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 pm

its okay. i forgive u

_Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP ACTING LIKE IM A CELEBRITY OR SOMETHING,DANS A GIRL OR TRANSVSOMETHING >.<
    And He didn't take me.I took him shadow :3
    And fuck your cousin for making me feel uncomfortable whenever hes online -_-"

Spoiler:

Sexy
    With
    A little bit
    Gangster
    LapisRuler

Post  LapisRuler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm

once again, ur pissed. i offered you pissa. not my fault u refused

Hondo_

Post  Hondo_ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm

LapisRuler wrote: once again, ur pissed. i offered you pissa. not my fault u refused

I was going to say somthing about pizza, but I won't

go to my youtube channel, if you help it grow, you'll help Gengacraft grow!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm

oo I want some pissa :3

Spoiler:

Sexy
    With
    A little bit
    Gangster
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER THAT POSTS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC WITH ME KNOW OF IT OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SO NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE ITS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU RARIAS, NO!!1 THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE MEMBERS OF THIS FUCKING FORUMS AND THEIR POSTING OF RANDOM SHITS!!!! IT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU GET TOP POSTER!!!! CAUSE I AM TAKING IT OUT OF THE NEW FORUMS BITCHES!!!!!!!!! THIS FUCKING FORUMS IS GOING TO END BY MY FUCKING HANDS!!!! AND YOU HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME!!!!!!!!

BITCH I AM A COWBOY FROM HELL AND I AM BRINGING THE END!!!!!!!!

HarvesterofDoom - They say I've lost my mind, I've just gained control!
    NotTypical

SDHFKSDJSHDK

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 pm

YOU SPAMMING BITCHES DFHGKDHGKJDKGHDKLJGKDALGDGKADH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Click me to get early access to gengacraft! (visit me every 24 hours everyday) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER THAT POSTS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC WITH ME KNOW OF IT OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SO NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE ITS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU RARIAS, NO!!1 THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE MEMBERS OF THIS FUCKING FORUMS AND THEIR POSTING OF RANDOM SHITS!!!! IT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU GET TOP POSTER!!!! CAUSE I AM TAKING IT OUT OF THE NEW FORUMS BITCHES!!!!!!!!! THIS FUCKING FORUMS IS GOING TO END BY MY FUCKING HANDS!!!! AND YOU HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME!!!!!!!!

BITCH I AM A COWBOY FROM HELL AND I AM BRINGING THE END!!!!!!!!

NotTypical

dsfsdfsdfsdf

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER THAT POSTS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC WITH ME KNOW OF IT OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SO NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE ITS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU RARIAS, NO!!1 THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE MEMBERS OF THIS FUCKING FORUMS AND THEIR POSTING OF

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Click me to get early access to gengacraft! (visit me every 24 hours everyday) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    NotTypical

dklghlkdfhgkjdfh

Post  NotTypical on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

[6:22:10 PM] HarvesterofDoom: FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER THAT POSTS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC WITH ME KNOW OF IT OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SO NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH I AM A COWBOY FROM HELL AND I AM BRINGING THE END!!!!!!!! -HarvesterofDoom

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 pm

BITCH I AM A COWBOY FROM HELL AND I AM BRINGING THE END!!!!!!!! -HarvesterofDoom

Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm

_Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP ACTING LIKE IM A CELEBRITY OR SOMETHING,DANS A GIRL OR TRANSVSOMETHING >.<

LOL I'm a guy.

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER, NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

LapisRuler

Post  LapisRuler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

what just happened to the forums?

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm

FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE RARIAS YORU SPAMMING WE STAFF ARE HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION HERE BITCH!!!!!! NOW FUCKING LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE NO MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED HERE!!!! DO I HAVE TO STAB A BITCH FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!?!!??!!? I CAN BAN THE SHIT OUT OF ANYBODY WITH WAVE OF MY HAND!!! SO I WILL CUM AT YOU BRO I WILL CUM ALL OVER ANY BITCH THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!!! I'LL ALSO CHOKE A BITCH IF SHE IS INTO THAT SHIT!!!!! AND I'LL CHOKE YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT RARIAS!!!!! SO BACK YOUR SHIT UP BITCH!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO BAN ANY SHIT HEAD MEMBER, NOBODY QUESTION ME BITCH CAUSE ALL OF YOU POST RANDOM SHIT AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS AND STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT AND STOP GOING FOR TOP POSTER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Lots i aint even mad u say the rambo picture. that was a pic of my dick.
    just putting that out there ...
    Lotsofworlds

Post  Lotsofworlds on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

i didn't say that you were mad? you kids don't get a joke when ya'll hear one.

Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 am

Lotsofworlds wrote:i didn't say that you were mad? you kids don't get a joke when ya'll hear one.
    The only thing you get is the dick in yo mouth!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 am