GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

5 posters

Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES

codyayates

Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES Empty Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES

Post  codyayates Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Without Gengacraft I wouldve never had met Dan(dandoryl), rebelraider1, firefreak, sinky. Firefreak never did harm me so when yall were trying to kill em, of course, I had his back. Ive been with genga for almost 2 years i think, and ive noticed that even though ive been here for a while i havent really been recognized, BUT WHO CARES, I have some great friends, isnt that all that matters. Anyway Ive been working on a mineZ server for those who would want to play. I put lots of work but i need good builders, so right now im stuck. Im really freaking bad with landscape as well. Highschool got me all busy and finals are next week. I wished for that summer to be back, genga was up and everyone had a great time. I dont know if I can keep up with genga anymore. Look at this pick and tell me what yall think. Pay money to save the dandoryl species before its too late, Juus got a dan under hostage
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES Empty Re: Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES

Post  Dandoryl Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 am

GAH!! CODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! pale

And yeah, I'm glad I got to meet you and all the other members of the awesome GengaCrew. It's like family xD

P.S. I'll help with your server.

Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES Empty Re: Just wanted to say thanks Gengar ALSO SAVE THE DAN SPECIES

Post  Xshadow01X Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Good Luck with your Server Cody i would of love to help but junior year is the hardest year of high school pure tests everyday. if i had time i would of loved to help bro
    1Apples
    1Apples

Post  1Apples Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Would'nt senior year be hardest (unless youget all your credits early)
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 am

OHMYGAWD IS THAT DANS SKYPE? (O wO)
    And I can help,but I can't make good landscape either,except maybe hell-ish landscape...
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 pm

_Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:OHMYGAWD IS THAT DANS SKYPE? (O wO)
    And I can help,but I can't make good landscape either,except maybe hell-ish landscape...

NO THAT'S NOT MY SKYPE!!!

Wait... What are you refering to?
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 pm

1Apples wrote:Would'nt senior year be hardest (unless youget all your credits early)

Well I already passed all the test on my first run and i have no credits to make up right now so right now Senior year for me is early dismissal and just fun, if i keep my grades like how they are.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Dandoryl wrote:

To the image cody posted :p
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:37 am

_Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:

The whole thing? That's not MY screen... obviously... but what part of that picture?
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 am

Dandoryl wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:

The whole thing? That's not MY screen... obviously... but what part of that picture?
    The skype in the background...and look at the chat,it says "Dan you are the snow man"...I got the eyes of a falcon.
    Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm

_Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:

The skype in the background...and look at the chat,it says "Dan you are the snow man"...I got the eyes of a falcon.

No, that's not my Skype Razz
    But, yes, I'm in the group chat.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Dandoryl wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:
    _Erza_Scarlet_ wrote:
    Dandoryl wrote:

No, that's not my Skype Razz
    But, yes, I'm in the group chat.
    Ahh...So I was wrong all along...There's nothing else left to do now,you've left me with no other choice...TO THE ORGYMOBILE!
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 pm

ORGYMOBILE?

Sounds Legit ^.^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 am