GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

GengaCraft Rebooted Official

codyayates

GengaCraft Rebooted Official Empty GengaCraft Rebooted Official

Post  codyayates Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Hey guys, I know you guys all know me. I am here to tell you about the progress we are doing on making an official GengaCraft server again. I did alot of work on building, plugins, etc. I have Gengar and others helping me. It wont probably be available until next month. I will most likely have server tests to test stability, and to see if everything works right. Anyways, lets discuss what the server will have.

What Can We Do On The Server
    =---------------------------------=
    Factions - Dats right ladies and gents. Let the raids be real.
    Towny - For wusses that wanna do peaceful crap, and have no killing fun. (Factions recommended *wink*)
    The Official Crafting Dead - Its dayz is minecraft. 3d model guns, and all sorts of stuff. Look it up.
    Gengars Secret Minigame/Game thing - He never told me what it was.

What Plugins Are We Using So Far?
    =------------------------------------=
    AntiCheat
    AutoSaveWorld
    ClearLagg
    CompassNavigation
    CreativeGates
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    EssentialsSpawn
    Factions
    Healthbar
    HolographicDisplays
    Kits
    Lockette
    MassiveCore
    mcMMO
    MultiverseCore
    MultiverseInventories
    Orebfuscator
    PermissionsEX
    Skins
    SpeechBubbles
    Trails
    Vault
    WorldBorder
    WorldEdit
    WorldGaurd

More to added soon...

Also, I wanted to say sorry for everyone I let down the last time I said I was gonna reboot gengacraft. I kinda forgot about it, and I was a kid, so I didnt have as strong as a determination as I do now. I hope everyone can forgive me for my stupidity. Anyways, I grown, much mature, my determination is strong, and I want to see GengaCraft back.

Also Taking Donations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    =----------------------=
    To get the server up quicker than planned.
    Donators get cool stuff :3
    -Extra /sethome
    -Donator kit
    -/nick command
    -Closed Access to the server to play on and test.
    I would love if we could get the server donation hosted but wed need a large community in order to get alot of donations.
    I will pay for the hosting (Hopefully if I get this job)
    Gonna pay 20$ on minecrafted.net a month I think 5gb of ram with 100 players slots (sizing it to 50 players for now when I get the plan)

I would love to see donator rank suggestions as well. Spread the news.

Starting Monday, I will whitelist the server, and have only a selected few players on the server to help me and gengar with the server. Like I said in the donations part, donating, gets you closed access to the server. Get an early start on factions too.

To conclude, the GengaCraft hype is real. Spread the words. Its coming. Coming to get you. #GengaIsLoveGengaIsLife

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:45 am