GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Guideline for Gengarx33

AlanBree

Guideline for Gengarx33 Empty Guideline for Gengarx33

Post  AlanBree Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm

.::Application::.
    Username:AlanBree
    Minecraft Username:AlanBree
    Position Applying For:Administrator
    Timezone:
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:Like 2 hours or more on the weekends.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:Like 6 months.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:Like 2 months.

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?I'm 14 and i am on 9th grade.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?My native language is spanish but i've been studying english for 6 years
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff?Admin, i think the admin is the most important person on a server, you get to decide things, in which i am really good
    and you get to decide who is behaving wrongly, an admin needs to be like an authority, so not any person can be an admin, you need to trust in that people, to be an active
    visitor in the server, sorry if i don't make it 150 words buddy but as you've read my native language is spanish, sorry.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff?: I can control people, i am really into being an Admin, i've been admin of like 20 servers and i already know all of it,
    i'm really possitive, and i'm not that bad with people, im very friendly and i can be in contact with any member when they need me, sorry if i didnt make it 100 words, but as you
    know, my first language isn't english.
    .::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy?It depends on what kind of argument, if it is a stealing argument i would make sure
    that the other person really stealed it or if the other person just wants to cheat on me because some people do that, they tell you that just to take things from you, if the person really
    stealed something to him, i would warn him, and give the other person what he had,(i'm not that bad with people so i would warn him, because it has happened to me, somebody gets in my account and starts
    doing bad stuff so i would warn him to be more careful)
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?As i have already said i would warn him, the warning would be something he may respect.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?I would tell him aaall the facts why i am not because if i got to be an admin i must respect the rules
    and make others respect them.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why?Make sure he found them legitly, and without hacks, i have something that finds out if people hacked, i can use my X-ray to check
    if he is going straight to them, i would Ban him, that doesnt need a warning, because he already did it by himself and wanting to do it, that doesnt need a warning, he would get ban.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? Tell him to calm down, he doesnt have to be like that to the authorities,
    to be like that, if he has a problem with me, he needs to tell me by a normal way, if he is like that to me i would get him to jail.

I really hope you read this and consider me for admin Gengar, i really like your server.

Sincerely, AlanBree
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Guideline for Gengarx33 Empty Re: Guideline for Gengarx33

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.