GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

3 posters

ihatemyself24

Poll

allow him?

[ 0 ]
    ihatemyself24 Bar_left0%ihatemyself24 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ihatemyself24 Bar_left0%ihatemyself24 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    ihatenyself24

ihatemyself24 Empty ihatemyself24

Post  ihatenyself24 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:52 am

.::Application::.
    Username:ihatenyself24
    Minecraft Username:ihatemyself24
    Position Applying For: "(Administrator or Moderator)."mod admin is way too busy for me. I found out after being admin on valorcraft
    Timezone:pst
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:2-4 hours everyday
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:9 months
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: a day

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 13 and highschool 8
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?yes
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? "(150 words minimum)." ideal staff are those who are active and takete their job seriously.Nothing worse than havoc on a server!!! Expecibly from a trusted person. The staff also would need to know alot of the commands if not all. Always report to a higher ranked person for advice or permission if u needed it.the owner left the server he owned to get wild and evetualy I quit from lack of help. So always give others support
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? "(100 words minimum)."i as being an admin I got to learn all the different commands and ways to get info. I also learned u should not chage tinytiny things like nicks. But the fact that I have been greifed and bullied alot teached me how vaulble good pppl r and how bad ppl deserve jail but thats.what I knew already what I learned is not to be baiased maybe they were threatened to greif and cause havoc and such

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? "(50 words minimum)." I would both jail them to prevent getting away and/or hurting each other.this I think would be a good way to breack it up because they have to talk or not with out hurting oyhers andthey can't do anyyhing till its resolved. Thrn I would listen to each other and then go look for evidence supporting each others story and then go from what I found out
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught theitm, what would you do? Why? "(50 words minimum)."medium to serve temp ban for genars ruling because we all have mistaked like maybe I missed a piece of info that lead me to wrong diceicion and for low to medium I would jail and get another mod to approve the decsion of concesces like temp ban, mute, jail time.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?"(50 words minimum)."i would first tpto the notifier as a mob using md and see if he is truely in need oris being annoying or setting up a trap for mods. Once I figure outif its safe and real I would tp to the breaker for pic proof againg using md and call in support if I need
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? "(50 words minimum)." I would take note of the finder anf if he is or she is on a ravokne or stripe mine I would let it past but if he or she is hacking the plugins should confuse/stop them and if they r succeding in hacking ban and if they did try ban
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? "(50 words minimum)."i would mute for 5 mins, then temp ban for hour, then day then permanent ban

:::extra:::
    I have been without friends since gr2 so I put all my effort in unlike ppl who just socialize. Thats y I love minecraft it gives me the chance.

Last edited by ihatenyself24 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong usrname)
    StancherHades

ihatemyself24 Empty reply to ihate

Post  StancherHades Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

I Hope You Made The Mod Application Smile
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

ihatemyself24 Empty Re: ihatemyself24

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.