GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+4
napnosaj
Rarias
LapisRuler
Giratina47
8 posters

I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it.

Giratina47
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it. Empty I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it.

Post  Giratina47 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm

All right, as many of you saw, my message. So I apologize for myself, nap, and not. We all lost our nerves from everybody posting random shits about transvestite, pissa, and other shit. So we had to spam the shit out of this forum and try and stop all of this. So we will now stop this and everything can go back to normal. So we hope to see no more random shit post. If you follow this rule and we won't have anymore problems and we can go back to the way it was. The server is almost back up. When it is back up, I will give each of you meh, 3 diamonds I guess as an apology. So this has ended now.

The Cowboy from Hell -HarvesterofDoom
    LapisRuler
    LapisRuler

I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it. Empty Re: I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it.

Post  LapisRuler Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm

i understand and now looking back i realized i was making the most retarded posts ever lol
    Rarias
    Rarias

I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it. Empty Re: I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it.

Post  Rarias Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 pm

But I like retarded post Sad
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Yes I apologize as well. No more posting random stuff guys.
    Giratina47
    Giratina47
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Giratina47 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 pm

But I gotta say, that was fucking fun and amazing. :3
    NotTypical
    NotTypical

I had to do what I had to do, I hope this apology can make you understand why I had to do it. Empty dkfhdkhfksjdahfh

Post  NotTypical Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am

The three of us made history.
    Rarias
    Rarias

Post  Rarias Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 am

You guys made history while I French kissed it Razz
    x1himeto1x

Post  x1himeto1x Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

will i get diamonds?
    AND RARIAS U TRAITOR!
    ( MSG ME GUYS IF U DONT KNOW WAT IM TALKIN ABOUT )
    Hondo_
    Hondo_

Post  Hondo_ Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 am

diamionds FTW
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm

What happened while i was gone? O.o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 pm