GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

~Esteven60's Staff Application~

esteven60

~Esteven60's Staff Application~ Empty ~Esteven60's Staff Application~

Post  esteven60 Sun May 13, 2012 9:20 pm

.::Application::.
    Username:Esteven60
    Minecraft Username:Esteven60
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator). I would prefer admin but if not i would be happy with mod
    Timezone:Eastern Time Zone
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: I estimate on weekdays to be on from 5 until 11 on average and on weekends i play atleast 10 hours. yeah alot of free time.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:i have been playing minecraft for almost a year now
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:
    i have been playing on GengaCraft not long honestly 2 days
    .::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? I am 16 and im in 10th grade
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?
    my native language is spanish but i was born in America and i have taken english since 1st grade so yea havnt failed any yet
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). The ideal staff would be someone whos on atleast 4 hours in my opinion. they should help with problems.Bann o and/or kick people for breaking rules. They should fight people in godmode or creative mode. if they are going to fight with other players they should be fair. They shouldnt Abuse Their Powers its just not fair. They should respect their higher powers. they should come on atleast 5 days a week no less. they should respect the players as well. they should Be friendly to everyone. Most importantly they should be honest and loyal because you dont want someone who is untrustful. who you cant trust with your server and that you know you cant trust them and they wont abuse their powers because if they do you might lose many players on the server. so yea that is in my opinion what a staff should be like. oh yea and they should give 1 person special treatment just because they knw that person for along time.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum).
    what qualifies me as a part of the staff is im Loyal Honest Trustful and i have experience i use to be co owner of another server but it went down because owner doesnt go on alot anymore. so i have experience on the job. i wont abuse my powers i will respect everyone of a higher rank and i will respect the players as well. i wont be unfair to them. i wont give anyone special treatment.i play alot so im going to be on it alot i dont cheat im a fair player. i enjoy playing minecraft.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). i would ask them for both sides of the story. and for example if one is wrong i would give him a warning and the right one i will try to help them out. but like in a situation where none seems wronger then the other i would try to negiotiate with them to get and agreement on something so they can be happy.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). Depending on the act like if someone is trying to hack i will bann them. if someone is caught cheating using for example x-ray i will bann them. unless told so owner. if they are griefing i will give them 1 warning and help out the one being griefed.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    if a member notified me of a rule-breaker i would ask them what did they do. do they have any proof and if they do i would bann the player if the act is big and if small when they get online i will warn them. and if the player doesnt have any proof then when the one being accused comes online i will keep an eye on them and see if its true.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    if i see a player finds diamond i will use spectate just to see if they are xraying if not, nothing will need to be done but if i see the person is constantly finding diamond i will keep an spectate them for a longer period of time and if they are i will bann them.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).
    if someone cursed me out i will not curse them back. i will ask them kindly to please stop and if they dont and they keep constantly spamming the chat while cursing at me i will warn them and if continues i will kick them for spamming that how i think if the proper way to deal with that.
    esteven60

~Esteven60's Staff Application~ Empty Re: ~Esteven60's Staff Application~

Post  esteven60 Wed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

lol this is taking a long time.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

~Esteven60's Staff Application~ Empty Re: ~Esteven60's Staff Application~

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Application denied.

~Topic Locked.